SA MẠC DẤN THÂN VI
LUA THIENG THANH THE Team Assignment: LUA THIENG THANH THE TEAM ASSIGNMENT
DÂNG HOA KÍNH MẸ Team Assignments: Dâng Hoa Kính Mẹ Team Assignment
INVITATION TO PARENTS: All parents, please join us in the Mass and Promissory Ceremony for all Hiệp Sĩ Cấp 1 and 2, where you will witness your child making their promise on being the Knight of the Eucharist and receive their scarf as the representation of their soul and the promise. This will happen on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 4:00p.m. Your presence will be a joy to our Sa Mạc Dấn Thân VI.
- Deadline extension: Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- All forms must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ASAP to assign teams and all form and fee must be turned in during check-in at camp.
TEAM LIST: Sa Mạc Dấn Thân VI Team List
TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT: SA MẠC DẤN THÂN VI ASSIGNMENTS
PACKING LIST: Sa Mạc Dấn Thân VI Packing List
* Uniform sale: If you need to buy uniform, please fill out this form: Uniform sale
- Remember correct uniform is: white TNTT shirt, solid navy blue pants/skirt, closed black or white toed shoes, highest level scarf.
**Please continue to check our website for Lửa Thiêng Thánh Thể and Dâng Hoa assignments and Spiritual Journey.
Theme: “He Has Risen, Just as He Said.” – Matthew 28:6
When: Thursday, Aug 4 at 6:00 p.m. to Saturday, Aug 6, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Holy Vietnamese Martyrs Catholic Church
- It is collected every Sunday after 11:30 p.m. mass
- DEADLINE for form and fee: Sunday, July 17, 2016
Questions: please contact Tr. Samantha (404-446-5361 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
First meeting: Sunday, July 24, 2016 outside the Showroom after 11:30 p.m. mass
*All upcoming and current Hiệp Sĩ are required to attend this camp.
*Please stay tune for more information as your team list, packing list, and other requirements will be posted.